SLIDER

Oriental Denim

Saturday, 18 May 2013

Thank you to everyone for your kind words of support for the passing of my Grandma.  I had the funeral last Friday and since then I have had my mum here to stay so apologies for not much action here on EJstyle but I've been carting her off to the sights and smells of London.  I'm off to a Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet now (and we all know I love me a good buffet!) so a hint of the orient had to be included in tonight's outfit.  Hope you all have a lovely Saturday evening and I'll be posting again in the morning, so until then, toodles!












Shirt - Zara (Current).     Skirt - Zara (Current).     Long Necklace - Forever 21 (Current).
Short Necklace - Forever 21 (Current).     Ring - eBay.     Bag - eBay.     Shoes - Zara (Current).

Colour on Nails:
China Glaze 'Long Kiss'

5 comments :

  1. This skirt is beautiful, and I hope you and your mum are having as good a time as is possible at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Mine passed a couple of years ago from cancer. I love your skirt and heels. I love Chinese buffets! Enjoy!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would never have thought to put denim with this type of skirt and it looks great! Hoping you had a good night out at lots! PS: Your hair looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. skirt looks great on you
    post up on my blog with the same one
    hope u can check it out :)

    http://iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pairing of the denim top with that skirt and your accessories are fabulous. I have that ring as well- I LOVE it!!
    XX-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design