SLIDER

A Carrie Moment

Friday, 15 November 2013

When I first saw this Coast 'Rita' skirt in the window of their stand alone store on Oxford Street, it was like my inner 'Carrie Bradshaw' was calling out to it.  As if by magic, I simply floated into the store and grabbed the skirt and next thing I knew I was at home caressing it.  I've done the textbook shoot (Albeit not in NYC or Paris but London) of swinging from a lamppost and sitting on the steps of a swanky townhouse ala Miss Bradshaw.  Cheesy it may be but it's totally fitting for this magnificent skirt!  Thumbs up Coast, it's a beaut!










4 comments :

  1. I love this, that skirt is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenrock aus...geiler weiter glockenrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenrock....würde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g....ps wow du bist traum.......wunder schöne Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! xx

    Regards,
    Katty

    http://shop.pixiie.net
    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design