SLIDER

City Chic

Thursday, 7 November 2013
 
Yesterday I went to the Next press day with northern Blogger Charlotte to check out their Spring/Summer 14 collections (Full post to follow).  Earlier on in the day I had received my lovely goodies from some of the Arcadia brands I worked with on the #arcadiatrickortreat event last week and one of the pieces was this monochrome chunky knit from BHS.  I had a slight mishap on route to the Next press day where my pleather Primark trousers ripped right across my arse, not a great look, buttocks are so 90's.  I had to seek alternative bottoms in Zara (Obvs!) and came out with these cuffed trousers.
Thanks to Charlotte for snapping these pics, I think she's caught the DSLR bug!










9 comments :

  1. I definitely do have the DSLR bug - just turns out my luck that the boiler is now broken so pennies on that 1st I am afraid!

    Again, was lovely to meet you! When I am down in London again I will let you know :)

    Charlie xxx
    Lurch Hound Loves | UK Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink coat is gorgeous! I am looking forward to meeting you later at the Boohoo event x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat!

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This coat is incredible, literally just what I have been looking for!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loovveee your coat, it looks gorgeous against the print on the jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, your coat is amazing!!

    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s... love that you're wearing your poppy to :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design