SLIDER

Socks On Show

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

I've been dying to try the socks & heels thang for a while now but just not had the chance to experiment with it.  I came across these hounds-tooth socks in Forever 21 the other day and this outfit just came to life in my head.  Obviously this look won't be for everyone as it's a bit granny, and possibly eclectic but I kinda like it!  Obviously there are some bonuses to this trend...no more cold tootsies!  I have a few more socks that I've bought specifically to do this with so keep your eyes peeled as I'll be posting more looks over the coming weeks :)









Jumper - C/O BHS (Current).     Skirt - River Island (Current).     Bag - Zara (Old).
Socks - Forever 21 (Current).     Shoes - KG by Kurt Geiger (Old)




2 comments :

  1. Dear Emma, congratulations on your blog. Your looks are GREAT !! :)

    From www.modesphera.com we'd like to invite you to join us.

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors! I love your hand bag btw



    Regards,
    Katty

    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion
    http://shop.pixiie.net

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design