SLIDER

Street

Saturday, 23 November 2013

Happy weekend people!  A nice chilled one for me, doing the mundane activities like going to B&Q to buy door hinges.  No doubt I'll just make a pit stop at the Yankee candle stand to make the occasion feel a bit more feminine.  Today's outfit is a bit rough and edgy than my usual tailored self.  I was kindly sent this checked jumper from Karma Clothing and I just thought it needed a punch to it so I've teamed it with my latest obsession....my new Kelly Brook for New Look biker jacket, my old faithful Zara boyfriend jeans and some edgy accessories.  












I'm so bad ass!


Clutch - ASOS (Current).     Shoes - ASOS (Old).     Sunglasses - Primark (Old).


Colour on Nails
L.A. Girl Rock Star in 'Party Animal'


4 comments :

  1. the MOST bad ass. I'm crappin' it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool, brilliant edgy outfit, the jeans are brilliant, adore the ASOS clutch as well! Perfection! Have a great weekend too! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nos ha enamorado tu look, hemos descubierto tu blog a través de chicisimo. Nosotras también tenemos un blog http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/, si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos.

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice colors!



    Regards,
    Katty

    http://shop.pixiie.net
    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design